An automatic door bottom seal which is spring loaded to lift clear of the floor as soon as the door leaf is opened by a few millimetres. An acoustically designed seal for rebated applications. mounted into a 15mm x 28mm groove that has been morticed into the bottom edge of the door.
It is operated automatically by pressure against the door jamb on its adjusting screw and seals when the door closes and retracts automatically when the door is opened. Tested for durability 200,000 cycles completed without failure for fire rated smoke doors. 14mm maximum drop, Graduated Scissor action (seal drops on hinge side before lock side).
Rebated Automatic Acoustic Rated Door Bottom Drop Seal 51db
- Automatic Drop-Down Door Bottom Seal.
- Acoustically tested on proprietary fire doors*
- Aluminium body with self extinguishing PVC rubber co-extruded seal and carrier.
- Sound reduction of up to Rw 51 dB*
- Suitable for new and retrofit
- Rebated fitting - comes with prefitted screws.
- Seal easily removed to prevent damage during installation.
- Anodised satin clear finish
- Tested to 200,000 cycles.