A medium temperature smoke door bottom seal, with an extruded silicon sealing component. Adjustable for left and right handed operation. Spring loaded to lift clear off the floor as soon as the door leaf is opened by a few millimetres.
Self levelling seal operates automatically by pressure against the door jamb on the adjusting screw. Seals when the door closes and retracts automatically when the door is opened. The Raven RP38Si can be face mounted or semi-morticed in proprietary fire doors.
RP38Si - Automatic Threshold Seal
- Heavy duty, automatic action, door bottom seal.
- Tested to 1 million cycles.
- Six sizes from 450mm to 1500mm.
- Can be cut to exact size required.
- Satin Anodized Aluminium.