A nylon brush strip seal that is ideal for sliding or double acting doors. Can also be used for the stiles of tilt-up doors. Used in conjunction with Raven threshold plates.
RP75 - Self Adhesive Seal
- A nylon brush strip seal
- Location: Frames or bottoms of single, double, sliding and double acting doors as well as stiles of tilt up doors.
- Min/Max Gap: Up to 19mm (user determined).
- Fixing: Self adhesive or can be screw fixed. Note: Contact surface must be clean, smooth and if painted, well cured. Self adhesive seals will not adhere to oiled or alkyd finishes or to easy clean wash and wear paint surfaces.
- Seal: Black fine, dense, UV stabilised nylon filaments.
- Finish: Aluminium anodised 15 microns. Satin Clear (Silver)
- Sizes: Available in 1000mm and 2250mm lengths.
Next Working Day [M-F] Mainland UK Delivery = £9.99
Next Morning [M-F] Mainland UK Delivery = £25.00
N. Ireland 3-5 Working Days (M-F) = £34.75
All prices exclude VAT.
Once your order is received we will phone to confirm all details. For in-stock items orders received before 1pm (M-F) are dispatched for delivery on the following working day (M-F).
If an item is out of stock or needs to be manufactured or machined we will inform you and confirm an exact delivery date. If the date is not suitable you can change your order or cancel at no charge. Delivery prices quoted are for UK Mainland and IOW addresses.
We only sell and deliver in the UK Mainland. Please contact us for a quote on delivery options if any of the UK postal regions below applies to the delivery address. Postcode areas beginning with IM, HS, ZE, JE, GY, KW, FK or AB
Before any products are returned our consent in writing must be obtained. All refunds will be made in the same form of payment that you used. We will treat each order from you, in whichever format, as an offer to purchase based on our full terms and conditions. For more information please review our terms and condition page.