A low profile threshold plate that can be used in conjunction with Raven door bottom seals to prevent rain, draught, noise and smoke infiltration.
RP95 - Very Low Profile Threshold Plate
- Raven Seals RP95 - Fire / Mobility Rated Threshold Plate.
- Location: Door sill.
- Finish: Aluminium, Satin Clear (Silver) anodised 25 microns.
- Fixing: Screw fix or builders adhesive for concealed fixing (user determined). Colour matched zinc plated, cross recess head CSK S.T. screws supplied.
- Sizes: Height 3mm. Width 40mm.
Available in 1000mm and 2000mm stock lengths. Can be cut or trimmed.
- UL Cert. GVYI.R37913
- Access & Mobility AUS/NZ: NCC D2.15 & D3.3. AS1428.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. D1/AS1 1.3.2.
- UK/EU: Approved Document M.
- Fire AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2(a) & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU: Approved Document B. BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22 (similar to BS EN 1634-1).
- FRL & FRR-/240/30 and FD240.Fire Approved
- Fire Approved when used with a BAL rated door bottom seal in accordance with AS 3959.
Next Working Day [M-F] Mainland UK Delivery = £9.99
Next Morning [M-F] Mainland UK Delivery = £25.00
N. Ireland 3-5 Working Days (M-F) = £34.75
All prices exclude VAT.
Once your order is received we will phone to confirm all details. For in-stock items orders received before 1pm (M-F) are dispatched for delivery on the following working day (M-F).
If an item is out of stock or needs to be manufactured or machined we will inform you and confirm an exact delivery date. If the date is not suitable you can change your order or cancel at no charge. Delivery prices quoted are for UK Mainland and IOW addresses.
We only sell and deliver in the UK Mainland. Please contact us for a quote on delivery options if any of the UK postal regions below applies to the delivery address. Postcode areas beginning with IM, HS, ZE, JE, GY, KW, FK or AB
Before any products are returned our consent in writing must be obtained. All refunds will be made in the same form of payment that you used. We will treat each order from you, in whichever format, as an offer to purchase based on our full terms and conditions. For more information please review our terms and condition page.