The Door Bottom Acoustic Seal Tested to 200,000 cycles. The ASDB/SM seal is an automatic door bottom seal which is spring loaded to lift clear of the floor as soon as the door leaf is opened by a few millimetres.
An acoustically designed seal for surface mounted applications. It is operated automatically by pressure against the door jamb on its plunger and seals when the door closes and retracts automatically when the door is opened.
Can be fitted on the internal side of the door using the frame to activate the plunger or externally using the bumper provided.Tested for durability 200,000 cycles completed without failure for fire rated smoke doors. 14mm maximum drop, Seal drops on hinge side before lock side. Suitable for all types of swing doors.
Surface Mount Automatic Acoustic Rated Door Bottom Drop Seal
- Suitable for wooden or metal door assemblies.
- Automated drop-down action.
- Aluminium body with rubber co-extruded seal and carrier.
- Sound reduction of up to Rw 37dB*
- Suitable for new and retrofit applications
- Screw fixing (screws supplied)
- Silver Anodised finish
- This seal is also available in a rebated version.